Occasionally orders are returned to us due to one of the following: incorrect address, failed delivery attempts, refusal to pay tax / unable to make import declarations or parcel refused by recipient. In the event that an undeliverable parcel returned to us, we issue a refund by deducting the original shipping fee and 20% of the value of products as handling and restocking charges. We can re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable or unclaimed. In this case, customers are responsible for the re-shipping fee. The re-shipping fee is based on the original shipping method used for your purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when the order is shipped out?
- When do I receive tracking information?
- Does your fees include VAT, customs or duties fees?
- My tracking link doesn’t work
- What happens if my order is lost during shipping?
- What if my order was returned as undeliverable or unclaimed?
- My tracking number says my package arrived, but I didn't receive it
- What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- If it’s a gift, can I add gift wrap or a personal message to my order?