In the event that you receive a damaged or defective item, you have 5 days from the date you received the item to report the damage/defect. Please take detailed photos of the item and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "damaged/defective item" along with a brief description of the issue. Once we receive your email, we will make it right.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when the order is shipped out?
- When do I receive tracking information?
- Does your fees include VAT, customs or duties fees?
- My tracking link doesn’t work
- What happens if my order is lost during shipping?
- What if my order was returned as undeliverable or unclaimed?
- My tracking number says my package arrived, but I didn't receive it
- What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- If it’s a gift, can I add gift wrap or a personal message to my order?