Please check your mailbox, front door patio and ask your neighbours if anyone picked it up for you. Also contact your local post office, because once it's recorded that the package is delivered, there isn’t much we can do to recover your parcel. Note that standard shipping does not include secured and signed delivery, but if you choose Express one, it provides more guaranteed delivery with proof of signature. If nothing above shows any results, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when the order is shipped out?
- When do I receive tracking information?
- Does your fees include VAT, customs or duties fees?
- My tracking link doesn’t work
- What happens if my order is lost during shipping?
- What if my order was returned as undeliverable or unclaimed?
- My tracking number says my package arrived, but I didn't receive it
- What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- If it’s a gift, can I add gift wrap or a personal message to my order?
Please sign in to leave a comment.