The prices on our website do not include customs charges. We ship our products from the US and China. If you live outside of these areas and your country charges fees (import tariff, value added tax, customs handling fees, etc) you will be responsible to cover these costs. The actual value of the parcel will be reported on the customs documents, and the fees will be collected by the Post Office or courier service provider of your country. In case the delivery of an order is delayed due to customs, we bear no responsibility. ICOSA Brewhouse is not responsible for any customs, duties or import fees associated with receiving your order.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when the order is shipped out?
- When do I receive tracking information?
- Does your fees include VAT, customs or duties fees?
- My tracking link doesn’t work
- What happens if my order is lost during shipping?
- What if my order was returned as undeliverable or unclaimed?
- My tracking number says my package arrived, but I didn't receive it
- What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- If it’s a gift, can I add gift wrap or a personal message to my order?